Signs On Our House

As I've said previously, almost all of my workshop is in storage.  This includes items to sell as well as tools.  Thankfully I kept back a few pre-made sign boards, just in case I might need them.



One of the blank boards was made with the pallet wood pieces horizontally glued together, similar to the one I made last year and seen here:





 and the other was one I made a bit larger and glued the boards vertically.

I painted the larger one green, since there is green trim at my new home.  I then found a nice font and using carbon paper to transfer to the wood, I painted our last name and the number of our house. This sign is now on the front of our house:


I did not distress that one but I did distress the smaller one, that is on the back of our house.  It is painted turquoise, then distressed and then stained on top of the paint:


Sharing at:
My Repurposed Life
The Scoop
Knick of Time
French Country Cottage
Shabby Art Boutique
aka design
DIY Vintage Chic
funky junk interiors
Rooted in Thyme

Labels: ,