Violettes Tray

Although I most often work in wood, I sometimes do other types of projects.
This is a metal type tray I found that needed something extra.

I painted it white and then used Mod Podge to put a graphic design I found at The Graphics Fairy in the middle.

After that I cut some images out of some old gardening magazines that had purple flowers.  Each was cut to fit around the edges and beside the others and glued down with Mod Podge.  An extra couple coats over the top helps to seal it all together.


The white paint was distressed and dabbed here and there with some brown glaze.









This pretty tray is 13 1/2" long x 9 1/2" wide and available for $30 by contacting me.


Sharing at:
The Graphics Fairy                                  Coastal Charm
Knick of Time                                         Savvy Southern Style
Very Merry Vintage Style                        White Wednesday
Brambleberry Cottage                             aka design
Sew Woodsy                                          Shabby Art Boutique
My Repurposed Life                               Remodelaholic
Funky Junk Interiors


Labels: